Benefits of Registration:
- Certain non-insured health benefits, through Health Canada (prescription drugs, dental care, vision care, medical supplies and equipment, short term crisis intervention, mental health counselling and transportation to access medically required health services not available on the reserve or community of residence.)
- Possibility of post-secondary education assistance, usually through the band;
- Treaty payments, if applicable;
- Possibility of Federal and Provincial sale tax exemptions.
Benefits of membership may include:
- The right to reside on reserve
- Right to housing on reserve
- Voting privileges within the band
- Right to involvement in the community affairs.
Due to staff vacancy, all membership inquires can be sent to Judy Whitequill at ISC (306) 807-9986.
Indian Registry Clerk