Housing & Public Works oversees the maintenance of all buildings, homes, infrastructure, roads, water delivery and septic services.
The mandate is to ensure all assets, infrastructure and services are maintained and provided to high standards as determined by Chief & Council.
- Management of housing programs and funding.
- Maintenance of Band-Owned housing, buildings & infrastructure.
- Implementation of construction and major maintenance projects.
- Operation & maintenance of Water/Wastewater Treatment facilities & infrastructure.
- Road maintenance.
Housing & Public Works is made up of distinct areas that collaborate. These departments are:
- Public Works
- Water/Wastewater Treatment
Community Infrastructure Manager