The following is a list of work items approved by Piapot First Nation for rehabilitation at Project #166 on the Piapot First Nation (PFN).
- This list of work items may not be altered in any way without the prior and written approval of Piapot First Nation.
- In addition to the standards of construction referred to in this list, all work must meet the requirements of the National Building Code of Canada 2015
- All workmanship shall be carried out in accordance with industry standards and good construction practices.
- All required inspections, certificates of approval or acceptance must be obtained by the PFN Housing Department.
- Dimensions and quantities provided on this list of work items shall be considered approximate. The contractor is responsible for confirming all dimensions and quantities on site.
- The contractor will be responsible to remove, from site, all extra fill and debris resulting from any work.
- Scope of Work
See Appendix A – Complete this section.
- Project Timeline:
Provide an estimate on the duration of time to complete the works.
- General Inquiries:
Naomi Wesaquate, Housing Manager
Please return your completed bid by email no later then September 15, 2023, at 12:00 pm.