About Cree Land Mini Mart
Cree Land Mini Mart Ltd. (CLMM) is proudly owned by the Piapot First Nation (PFN) operating under the umbrella of the Piapot Development Corporation. CLMM is a full-service gas and convenience store located at 1101 Angus Street in Regina, Saskatchewan and is open 24/7 with full-service gas from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm with window service available at night.
The General Manager (GM) will report to the Board of Directors. This position is responsible for the overall development and management of CLMM store by efficiently utilizing company resources to achieve the goals and objectives set out in the annual business and operating plan. The GM will be the owner of policies, procedures and customer standards and ensure they are met or exceeded. The GM will provide regular updates to the Board of Directors on the overall operation of the CLMM.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Provide guidance to direct reports, while following processes and procedures.
- Provide leadership and direction for the company by establishing short and long-term goals, which includes yearly operational planning and developing long-term budgeting and forecasting.
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner to the customers and general public.
- Recommend and implement organizational structure changes to match business operations and job functions.
- In partnership with direct reports, review policy, procedure, and processes to align with the operations.
- Prepare and present required reports for the Board of Directors.
- Recruit, supervise, and train new staff members.
- Coach, mentor, and motivate team members to help drive sales while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Complete performance evaluations on direct reports and review all employees’ evaluations.
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor of Administration or equivalent, a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Minimum five (5) years of Supervisory experience in a store setting.
- Experience in a store setting.
- Experience working with a Board of Directors.
- Able to attain and maintain a clear criminal record.
DEADLINE: Open until a suitable applicant is found.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter detailing your qualifications with your resume and three current work-related references to:
ATTENTION: Heather Montana