- Piapot First Nation will be distributing a $200 payment per band member (this includes your dependents).
- Payments for elders and seniors (over the age of 65) will be processed automatically. They do not need to apply.
- Must be a Piapot First Nation band member.
- Must be 18 years of age to apply. Note – Anyone under the age of 17 must have a parent or guardian apply on their behalf.
- Must provide a photo of your health card as well as for your spouse and/or dependents.
Please Review the application process guidelines carefully
- Complete the fillable application form in PDF
- Save as PDF & name the file – include first initial & last name – This will make it easier to find when attaching it to email.
- Open up your email on your preferred device (phone or computer), such as Gmail or Outlook. Create new email, attach the saved file from Step 2.
- Attach photo of your health card to the email
- Email completed form to: email@example.com
Note: All documentation must be attached in order to prevent payment delays.
Other methods to complete form:
- In person at the Band Office
- Application session at Urban Office at 1661 Park St Regina on:
- November 17, 2023 10am-4pm
- November 18, 2023 10am-4pm
Wednesday, December 20, 2023
- Payments will be processed starting December 1st.
- It could take up to 14 days to receive payment, cheque mail-outs could take even longer. Your patience is greatly appreciated!
- ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS